OBJECTIVE OF TRAIN THE TRAINER
Studies suggest that retention of information in a typical training can be less than 10%. After 30 days, 80% more is lost if not reviewed. That’s less than 2% retention after a month following a training.
What if students/employees could retain up to 90% of your training content, with less time and less effort?
This program gives you access to practical tools, strategies, and techniques that will make your training dynamic, engaging, and effective. We show you how to optimize your training environment and training programs to achieve outstanding learning results.
This module teaches delegates
- how to run classroom-based training or one-to-one coaching sessions. As a manager or Faculty you spend a lot of your time with people, working hard to jointly achieve set goals.
- The manner in which you coach, supervise and train, greatly determines the way your team / students performs as a whole
- This training course will make you aware of the effects of your attitude and behavior on your staff (and the results).
- You will learn how to stimulate, motivate people and increase your effectiveness as a trainer/manager.
Modules covered are :
Communication Skills | Social Etiquette |Interpersonal Skills |Conflict Management | Presentation Skills |Public Speaking skills |Anger Management |Leadership Skills |Listening Skills |Assertiveness & Confidence building |Team Building Skills | Grooming & Finishing | Behavioral Skills
You’ll learn how to :
- Build comfortable rapport with participants and get buy-in from the beginning.
- Deliver content logically and simply in a brain-friendly fashion.
- Orchestrate the optimum environment for your training.
- Engage the audience in multi-faceted, ingenious ways to facilitate learning.
- Use and combine compelling audio & visual aids to utilize more senses.
- Choose creative and stimulating delivery formats for “dry,” technical material.
- Facilitate partner and group activities applicable to learning goals.
- Transfer information from short-term to long-term memory.
- Plan and design a seamless, multi-sensory training that will have lasting impact.
- Apply Accelerated Learning strategies for results-boosting, super-charged training.