Time management is important as it helps us achieve our goals and targets in the most efficient and effective manner.
Furthermore, it is one of the key skills to personal and professional success.
Do It Now:
- How good is your time management skills?
- Getting started.
- Overcoming Procrastination.
- Clearing the clutter.
Objectives and Goals:
- Objectives – where do you want to be?
- Personal and business goals.
- Prioritizing activities – urgency and importance.
Organizing Your Work:
- Daily/weekly planning.
- Effective systems.
Evaluate Current Usage Of Time management skills:
- Keeping a time log.
- Identifying your personal time wasters.
- Dealing with interruptions.
- Different meetings for different purposes.
- Structure and control.
- Leadership and time management.
- How to delegate effectively.
- Developing your staff.
- Different styles for different people.
- Developing and maintaining your time management habits.
After this Time Management training course, delegates will be able to:
- Identify their own particular time wasters and adopt strategies for eliminating them from their work pattern
- Recognize the variety of causes of procrastination and apply relevant techniques to overcome these
- Clarify and priorities their objectives and goals
- Adopt appropriate strategies for dealing with interruptions
- Use practical techniques for organizing work
- Reduce time spent in meetings yet contribute more effectively
- Delegate work more effectively to staff